This banana bread is easy, decadent, gluten free...and I can't think of a better way to use over-ripe bananas! Enjoy.
- 3 large over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 C loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/3 C walnut oil
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1 1/2 C fine brown rice flour
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4-1 C chocolate chips, depending on how much chocolate you want in your bread!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Mash the bananas and the sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Once the bananas and sugar are thoroughly blended, add the oil, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Thoroughly combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out free of batter (though it might have some chocolate on it!).