- 1 16 oz. bag pasta of choice (I used gluten free macaroni)
- 1 can of organic green peas
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 C vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 C white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 - 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/2 t dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk dressing ingredients (mayo, balsamic, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper) together in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables and mix to coat.
- When the pasta is done, rinse it with cold water.
- Add pasta to the bowl and mix thoroughly to coat.